Hypnotherapy can help you
- What will change in your life,
- When you can eat in public?
- At ease in restaurants, at weddings,
- Relaxed, in control of your feelings.
- Cure the fear of eating in public.
- Hypnotherapy and NLP works.
Phobia Of Eating In Public Places? Help To Stop Being Afraid
The fear of eating in public places such as restaurants, cafes, bars or in fact any place where someone may be able to see you, is a much more widespread problem than most people would think. Very often listed as a symptom of social phobia, being afraid of eating out is one of those problems that can have been caused by one or more of a range of earlier life experiences, and can often be treated as a problem in its own right.
- Being scared or constantly worried that people are staring at you
- Pushing the food around the plate whilst pretending to eat
- Fearing that someone will notice you are not eating
- The feeling that people are staring at you
- Being aware of exits in case you panic and need to leave
Of course, the above presupposes that you do eat out. Many people who are afraid in this kind of way simply don’t, or if they do, only when they ‘have to’, at a friend or relative’s wedding, for example.
How Are You Going To Help Me Overcome My Fear?
Well, whether this is just one symptom of social phobia or more generalised anxiety or whether it isn’t, the techniques and approaches that we find the most useful and appropriate are the more modern neuro-linguistic and hypnotherapeutic methods. It simply isn’t necessary to delve into the past to cure this kind of fear, all it takes is training your mind, and your imagination, to be under your control (rather than the other way around).