Hypnotherapy can help you
- Imagine the total freedom,
- Being at ease behind the wheel.
- Imagine the places you can go,
- When you overcome fear of driving.
- The cure for driving phobia.
- Hypnotherapy and NLP works.
These kinds of fears can manifest themselves from mild nervousness to debilitating full blown panic. They are all learned behaviours, and in our opinion, all are very treatable.
Through the years we have helped people with many different forms of fear of driving. The following examples are quite typical.
- The person who simply fears being in a car, whether driving themselves or being driven by others.
- The person who once had a panic or anxiety attack when driving and consistently fear that it will happen to them again.
- The person who has just passed their driving test and is nervous about driving generally.
- The person who does not have a fear of driving on roads they are familiar with, but fear that they might lose control on unfamiliar roads.
- The person who can drive and feel OK, but only a set distance from where they live.
- The person who is OK driving on normal highways but has a fear of driving on motorways or dual carriageways.
- The person who has a fear of driving in heavy traffic, or fear of being stuck in traffic jams.
- The person who is scared of driving at night.
- The person who is worried about driving in difficult weather (rain, snow, fog etc).
- The person who has fear of driving over bridges.
- The person who worries about driving down narrow lanes.
- The person who fears other drivers are going to lose control.
These are just a few examples of how the fear of driving, or driving phobia, can manifest itself
What are you going to do to cure my driving phobia?
Hypnotherapy and NLP combine really well to help you to overcome any of these variations. What we do is train your mind, both at the conscious and the unconscious levels, to build new conditioned responses to those ‘triggers’ that have been causing you such problems
We work very directly using NLP techniques to build powerful resourceful states in you, and then we connect those states with driving, and we use hypnosis, in various ways, to help re-pattern things at a more unconscious level.
the work tends to be fast, it is often fun, and it is easy and safe so please feel free to contact any of us anytime to arrange for some help. Imagine how much more flexibility and choice you will have in your life when these problems are behind you for good,
So call one of us to arrange to put an end to the fear of driving. If it is not easy to get to see one of us then please do get help from self help recordings
I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks, especially when driving or a as passenger. It is worse on highways, brisges and any elevations.
Which products would you reccomend?
Either of the recordings linked to on this page may help you. I also like the Debbie Williams one called Overcoming Anxiety
I’m afraid of driving in all and any conditions. I have moved in an area where I’m forced to drive, however I ask my mom to take me places because I’m just to afraid. Any suggestions?
I find with phobias such as the fear of driving it is usually best to get some one-to-one help with someone who has dealt with this before. This is one of the most common fears, as you might imagine.