Call Paul On: 07768 877719 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discovering the life changing effects of NLP and hypnosis from his own experiences of personal change led to Paul training with Paul McKenna and Richard Bandler (Co-creator of NLP). He then begun learning more and more about how to help other people achieve personal change enabling them to overcome their fears and turn their lives around. Over the last 10 years Paul has helped many people to eradicate their fears and phobias, stop panic attacks, achieve significant personal change and more. Paul is also part of the highly skilled team that regularly assists Paul McKenna and Richard Bandler on their training courses as well as receiving client referrals from Paul McKenna.
Paul is known for his success in enabling people to achieve the best results possible as well as for his work as a higher performance coach. Having spent 16 years working with many famous names from the world of music, TV and film as well as sports and business people. Paul has a reputation for enabling people achieve personal change, producing better results and perform at higher levels. Paul’s success has seen him working with clients in locations that range from London to New York, Los Angeles and Monaco.
Paul’s qualifications and professional training include :
- Licensed Practitioner of NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Licensed Master Practitioner of NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Licensed Meta Master of NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Licensed Business Practitioner of NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Licensed Business Master Practitioner of NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Licensed Practitioner of DHE – Design Human Engineering
- Licensed in Hypnosis as an Application of NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Licensed trainer of NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming
- High Performance Coaching
- Member of The General Hypnotherapy Register
- Member of The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
Paul has also trained with John LaValle (President of the Society of NLP), Eric Robbie, Michael Breen, Joseph Riggio, Frank Farrelly and even though he already has well over 10 years experience he still continues training as part of his own continuous professional development and commitment to provide you with the best results possible.
Paul has appeared on BBC radio a number of times as an expert on phobias and personal change and was also part of the team at Cardiff that worked with Paul McKenna removing spider phobias live on GMTV in October 2006.
“Paul Wright’s skill and experience is consistently demonstrated by the great results and success achieved with his clients whether it’s in personal change or coaching”