Self Hypnosis recordings.
- Self Hypnosis recordings are spoken word.
- The recordings are full length and most vary between 25 – 45
minutes (approx) in length.
- Never listen to the recordings whilst driving or if your attention is
- Only listen to these recordings when you are least likely to be disturbed,
unplug the phones etc.
- If, whilst listening to a recording something arises that needs dealing
with, then you will immediately be fully awake.
- It is best not to play the recordings soon after a heavy meal (It is just
easier to relax when your stomach isn’t full).
- It is recommended that you listen to the recordings each night as you go
to sleep. It is quite OK to go to sleep as you listen to a recording, they are
designed to be used like this.
- It is recommended that in addition you listen to the recordings at
least twice a week at a time other than your normal bedtime, sitting with
your back well supported, your feet on the floor, and your hands resting
gently in your lap.
- Sometimes the positive effects of self – hypnosis recordings are immediate
sometimes playing them every day over a period of a few weeks has a cumulative
beneficial effect. Be persistent.
- Remember that we offer a full 90 day guarantee.
Free Whisper Subliminal Recordings – Only on some Duncan McColl CD’s
- Whisper subliminal recordings consist of accelerated speech. The words are
straightforward positive hypnotic suggestions that are repeated over and over
- They are included with some titles as a free bonus track
- Simply turn down the recording so that the sound is still coming from the
speakers when your ear is right next to them, but are inaudible ( consciously)
from more than a couple of feet away.
- Whisper Subliminal recordings can be played at any time, even whilst