Hypnotherapy can help you
- The fear of getting cancer
- When it is an irrational fear
- Can affect your whole life
- Get help with this anxiety
- And live your life to the full
- Hypnotherapy and NLP works.
The Phobia Of Getting Cancer
It is not surprising that this is one of the most common of all phobias. Recent research by the charity Cancer Research UK shows that over a quarter of people in the UK list being afraid of cancer as their number one worry. This page is devoted to helping people who don’t have the disease, but are afraid of getting it to the point with their fear is dominating their lives. For help for those coming to terms with actually having the disease themselves, please follow this link – Afraid Of Having Cancer
NLP & Hypnotherapy To Cure Your Fear Or Phobia Of Cancer
The obsessive nature of this kind of fear is another example of someone’s imagination being out of control. Thoughts and worries about getting cancer seemingly spiral out of control in the mind and it seems that the person has little or no control over them. The good news is that it doesn’t matter where the ‘phobia’ came from, your mind can be trained to put things into perspective.
Typical Problems For Those Who Are Afraid Of Getting Cancer
- They are scared of hospitals, doctors, or indeed anyone who has been in contact with someone who has the disease (they usually rationally understand that cancer is not something you ‘catch’ from someone else but their imagination overrides their rational mind)
- They are unable to visit or be with a relative who has the disease
- They can’t watch a TV program or a film which features cancer
- They worry constantly and get repeated medical check-ups and scans to check they are OK
- This fear can lead to obsessive-compulsive house cleaning
Approaches That Simply Work
By combining the best, and most direct techniques of Nero-Linguistic-Programming (NLP) and hypnotherapy we aim to be able to train your mind to come back under your control, so that you can have the kind of thoughts and feelings that you want, rather than the thoughts and feelings that you don’t want.